Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

**daveys**

Hey! Did the Haunted tour already happen? The evite is a bit confusing and I wasn't sure if you check that email that it came from. Was a date determined?Feel free to email at dk789701 at gmail if that's easier.
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: **daveys**

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh I'm glad you asked, I just went back and looked at the e-vite myself.  I'm wondering when it is as well, so I can try and make plans to drive in for it...anyone know the date yet?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Not sure if a date has been decided on for sure - but Dori, you definitely didn't miss it!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm so sorry Dori, are you feeling better? I have to send out the revised evite.  The date(s) that look like they will be best are Saturday Oct. 17th (which received the most votes) and Oct. 30th.  I know there are 3 people who said that they can't make the 17th, but they were all free for the 30th.  So I thought they might still want to have a GTG in a smaller group and that way it wouldn't really exclude anyone.  I'll send out the evite for the 17th tonight (everyone said either time would work) but I want to see if they're still okay with the 7PM slot, since that'd give us more time to hang out/eat/drink afterward.  FIs/DHs are invited too!I will be MIA for the next few days b/c we're doing inventory and I don't have much access to a computer.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    :( I can't make the 17th.  Stupid DH's birthday getting in the way. :p
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards