Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Good Morning!!!!

2»

Re: Good Morning!!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Kim I can't believe it is 10 days - I don't think it has REALLY sunk in yet! I'm sure it will once I get to Pgh and don't have to think about anything else for a week.

Vacation

• Options
    LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh, I'm so excited :)  It's called Schwa:[url]http://www.schwarestaurant.com/[/url]The restaurant only seats like 20 people, so it took forever to get a reservation and we've really been looking forward to it.  Haha, sorry to be a huge AW :)

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow, looks fab! Only seats 20 people? That will be nice and intimate! Enjoy! :-)

Dave & Jennifer 10.18.08
    My Doha Adventures
  • Options
    AMK2009AMK2009 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning!  I was 50 minutes late today because I couldn't find a thing to wear!  So frusterating!  And I still hate the outfit that I'm wearing, so I'm going to try to leave my office as little as possible.
  • Options
    snorgesnorge member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning, all! Super-sleepy today...zzzzz....
  • Options
    pinksonyapinksonya member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Eh, I hate that, Angela!  That is every day for me anymore. I really need more clothes.It's probably tough right now since your body is changing so much.  Don't worry, everyone will be loving your cute little belly too much to notice your outfit!
  • Options
    AMK2009AMK2009 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sonya, I feel like everything I put on fits so akwardly!  I put on a pre-pregnancy sweater that was looser fitting and longer, thinking I'd be able to get away with it and immediately I heard "Fat man in a little coat" in my head, hahaha!  And then most of my maternity tops look so big and frumpy!  I wish I could just wear sweat pants and a hoodie everyday.  Although I can't even blame this problem on pregnancy, because I hated a majority of my clothes before I was even pregnant.
  • Options
    pinksonyapinksonya member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hahahhaa!  The fat man in a little coat had me laughing!  Soon enough your belly will be filling out those maternity clothes!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    One of my close friends came over the other day- she's due in Feb. She's little like you- but she's so chubby right now! I'm wondering if that's you- small enough that you could just be a chubster, but large enough that anyone who knows you knows something must be up. Which reminds me (randomly), do you still want 'time traveler's wife'? Maybe sometime next week I could stop over your house and we could make the switch?
  • Options
    AMK2009AMK2009 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sara, I think I definately look pregnant to people who know me, but I don't know what I look like to the outside world.  Somedays I think that people can recognize that I'm pregnant, instead of looking like I just ate an entire pizza myself, but somedays I think I definately look just plain old fat.  Like today, I just look fat.  I think it depends on what I'm wearing.  Although I did get my first stranger comment this week, the lady working the register at Rite Aid asked me when I was due.  That's kind've a ballsy question though! Ya, I'd still like to read Time Travelers Wife!  I don't think I live anywhere near you though, so I could meet you if that'd be easier.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards