Wedding Invitations & Paper

Invitation Addressing for Hispanic Guest and Family

We have a guest originally from Central America.  I am going to give an example of what his name looks like:

Carlos Hernandez Perez Villanueva

He goes by Carlos Perez, his wife is Jane Perez and their kids are Emily and Julio Perez.

What would the invitation address look like?  We do not have inner envelopes, and I am sending out STDs in the next week or so, so I would like to get the address correct.  Thanks for any advice!

Re: Invitation Addressing for Hispanic Guest and Family

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_invites-paper_invitation-addressing-for-hispanic-guest-and-family?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:cd062f89-8272-496a-b0ab-225e1f87acecDiscussion:8a8fb055-45d2-4423-aaba-eaace0cababcPost:c4a1d155-75f4-4a58-b8f3-df59b37691f3">Re: Invitation Addressing for Hispanic Guest and Family</a>:
    [QUOTE]Can you email him and ask?  I think it might be better to get it directly from the source in this case.
    Posted by Sylvia Weis[/QUOTE]

Yeah I can do that.  I was mostly just wondering if there were eitquette rules for addressing invitations for people with multiple last names.  Almost everyone I know from that area of the world has 2-3 last names. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards