Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Hey_its_Jen

I finally got to look at your pics!  They are beautiful!!  You were such a gorgeous bride!  I didn't know you had Father Alan, he was supposed to do our wedding, but left St. Pete's, to go to yours I guess! 

Re: Hey_its_Jen

• Options
    hey_its_jennhey_its_jenn member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I loved Father Alan - he watches more reality tv than I do!  He cracks me up.  I think he's actually at St. Mary's but does weddings and mass sometimes at St. Joe's.  Thank you so much! :)

Married 9/19/09
    Me: 27 // DH: 31
    TTC # 1 Since October 2010 (Not preventing since 2009)

October 2012: DH Dx: Testicular Cancer -- Left Orchiectomy
    December 2012: F/U CT Scan -- All clean!
    January 2013: Starting the adoption process!

• Options
    missizzmissizz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I looked at them last night too, Jenn you looked soooo happy and so pretty!  Your makeup was freaking flawless!  Amazing!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I looked at them last night too, LOL!  They are amazing!  You should be so happy!  Seriously, you guys both looked like the happiest people on the face of the earth, I love it.I love the one with your hand on your DH's (!!) back.  :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Birthday, little man. We love you so much!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Search & Win
    My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!
  • Options
    hey_its_jennhey_its_jenn member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    S- that was one of the best compliments I've ever heard! Thank you!! KR - I was hoping our happiness and the fun we had would come through in the pictures.  I think she did a great job of capturing all of our little moments together! :D

Married 9/19/09
    Me: 27 // DH: 31
    TTC # 1 Since October 2010 (Not preventing since 2009)

October 2012: DH Dx: Testicular Cancer -- Left Orchiectomy
    December 2012: F/U CT Scan -- All clean!
    January 2013: Starting the adoption process!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    KR - I was hoping our happiness and the fun we had would come through in the pictures. I think she did a great job of capturing all of our little moments together! :DShe really did!  I can't wait to see the rest tonight!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Birthday, little man. We love you so much!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Search & Win
    My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards