Wedding Invitations & Paper

Looking for nice but cheap invitations

I am looking for inexpensive wedding invitations.  I need to do this very inexpensive but I want them done for me I have seen people make their own and then they end up finding mistakes after its too. So I am looking for invitations that are going to cost under $100 dollars for them plus I need response cards.  Anyone know any good sites for this.

Re: Looking for nice but cheap invitations

• If you want them made by someone, Groupon has a deal right now that you can get $225 worth of invitations/stationary at Wishing Tree Designs for $99.00.  There are packages that are cheaper too.  I have never used Wishing Tree Design before, but it's worth taking a look at.  For my wedding I bought the sets from Michaels with 40% coupons and only spent about $80.00 total.  You just need to proof read them and you'll be fine.     
  • Depending on how many guests you have someing I might know a good Graphic designer to create them and print them. If you just want something put togeather I know he could do it for under 100 it's the printing that gets it expensive.

Wyma Designs, He doesn't have a website yet but I can give you his E-Mail if you'd like it.
  • How many invitations? What style are you leaning toward? These are things that can affect the final price.

It's fine to DIY, if you proof and have someone else proof them.
    planning

• We did ours using the templates from Wedding Chicks. They were completely free, and all we had to buy was paper. There are a lot of different designs, if you just search for their website.
  • We used Vistaprint and loved the results. They were cheap but still very pretty and we had a lot to choose from because they had so many designs and paper options.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • We just ordered our STD through Vistaprint. I want to wait to see the quality, but we do have another groupon to use if we want to get our invites through them. We hit on a megasale and got 100 STD postcards and 25 fliers for $23 shipped. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards