Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

* KR*

You broke through the system this week?  :) 

Re: * KR*

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm confused!  What system?  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Birthday, little man. We love you so much!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Search & Win
    My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!
  • Options
    pinksonyapinksonya member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Weren't you not able to knot from work?  Sorry, I'm sure you mentioned it somewhere but I missed it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ooooh, yes!  Apparently the web filter just needs you to enter your normal username and password!  Easy peasy!  And thank goodness for my sanity.

Search & Win
    My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Woohoo!  We would miss you too much.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I know, I would miss you guys too!  Catching up at night was torture...I feel sad for the ladies that can't get on during the day!

Search & Win
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you been feeling well lately?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes, I have been feeling so much better lately...one day it was just like a switch went off and I felt practically normal again, lol!  Thanks for asking.  :)Do you guys have any more thoughts on moving?

Search & Win
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aww, that's so good to hear!  You must be getting so excited!We haven't thought much about moving lately.  I've been working, interning and going to school, so time is pretty limited.  I have a feeling I won't get to search the job market and submit my resume until I graduate in December.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards