Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Dear...

....clock: 5:00, pretty please?! I am tired and unmotivated and need the week to be over now. Kthxbai.

Re: Dear...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Stomach...please stop rumbling!  I must fit you into a wedding gown in 14 days...you can't have anything!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oh I ditto that! Dear: Mom, stop bugging me about flu shot. I can get in 2 weeks for free, or get this weekend and pay $25.....I prefer free! Dear: DF - don't be tired tonight. I know you work hard, but it's TGIF! Dinner - plan yourself!
    August Siggy Challenge- Wedding Must Have - sleigh cake stand Bio updated 04/05/10.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ear and sinus infections: I need to fly to California in a few hours and I'm worried you're going to be really painful.  Heal thyself ASAP.airplane: please be an easy, non-bumpy flight.  I know we see a lot of each other, but you still make me really nervous.

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • Options
    dvanskydvansky member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear boss...thank you for not coming in today. Dear boss's boss...thank you for not coming in today so my boss didn't come in. Dear FI's cell phone...please ring and let it be the person at the job FI is up for telling him he got it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    3:30: Get here already! DH: Really, the red-eye. I have to get up to pick you up from the airport at 6 on a Sat? Weather: Be nice on Sun since we can't go to the festival on Sat.
  • Options
    cobrien1976cobrien1976 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Boss thank you for being in a seminar today! Other Boss - thank you for letting me leave early so that I can prepare myself for my b-party tonight!! BM's - you suck! Friends who are not BM's - you rock! Rain - please go away - I don't want to bring an umbrella tonight as I bar hop in the South Side!
  • Options
    dvanskydvansky member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    cobrien have fun tonight! I went to my friend's b-party last week (i'm in her wedding next weekend). we did the party bus and had a blast!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    self: wake up. I know you're tired and it's rainy and ugly outside, but just get through these last 5 hours!weather: please be kind next Saturday. Pretty, pretty please?co-worker: don't joke with me that you bring in a 6-pack on Fridays. That's not funny.

Vacation

• Options
    hey_its_jennhey_its_jenn member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Boss:  I feel that is it very unfair that you are sending our NEWEST sales guy who has been here for 2 months to the trade show in Vegas.  I've been here 6 years and have I gone? Have I?  No.  No I have not, sir.  I'm tired of being passed over for opportunities just because we're related.  Everyone else knows I'm the most qualified - you just don't want to admit it.

Married 9/19/09
    Me: 27 // DH: 31
    TTC # 1 Since October 2010 (Not preventing since 2009)

October 2012: DH Dx: Testicular Cancer -- Left Orchiectomy
    December 2012: F/U CT Scan -- All clean!
    January 2013: Starting the adoption process!

• Options
    LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Cheryl: have fun at your bparty tonight!

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I meant ditto 5 oclock (4 in my case) to come faster! tat was just faster than I on the reply!
    August Siggy Challenge- Wedding Must Have - sleigh cake stand Bio updated 04/05/10.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Meetings: Why did you have to be on a Friday? I wanted to leave early today: (
  • Options
    Er&JerLemEr&JerLem member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Newsletter: complete yourselfBoss: can you continue your time away from the office into next week?  It's so nice and peaceful.Clock: 4:00? ASAP!
  • Options
    dvanskydvansky member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Penguins...thank you for beating the flyers. You redeemed yourselves from losing to the worst team in the league. Scott Hartnell...stop channeling Mike Tyson.
  • Options
    Er&JerLemEr&JerLem member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    One more.Self: Why are you so forgetful lately?  Stop it!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Self: Cheer up! Why so moody the past week? Vegas: Be beautiful when we arrive on Sunday.  I want nice weather all week we are there :)DF: Stop complaining about being tired.  You decided to play hockey at 10pm last night. Paycheck: Why did you disappear so quickly?Happy Friday Ladies
    Favorite Thing About Fall- Fall Foods, apple pie, pumpkin cookies, apple cider... YUM!

Planning Bio

• Options
    elishanbelishanb member
    edited December 2011
    self: you've gotten a lot done this morning, your sandwich is done, put the computer down and get back to it. When you are done you can knot awaywife of a GM: why do you not want to hang out with FI and I and therefore keep the men from each other? stop being a b!atch and get over youself.party: I'm happy you'll be here tomorrow!PS to self: don't drink tonight you need to be fresh tomorrow to pull this party off and drink tomorrow ;)
    image.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    self - stop being crabby and irritated and everything in the world.  plumber - please fix my freaking shower or I might lose it. burned roof of my mouth - please get better quickly because I like food and you are making it hard to eat.face - stop breaking out like a 13 year old.  Not cute.DH - hope you are planning something for dinner!  ;)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Birthday, little man. We love you so much!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Search & Win
    My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    **at everything in the world

Search & Win
    My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear back: Not responding to the chiropractor? Bastard! Now I have to go to get x-rays at the doc on Monday. Thanks. Jerk. Dear DH: Are we going away or aren't we? I'd love to know. Love ya though. :/
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Self: stop eating hershey kiss cookies like there is no tomorrow clock: move faster
    ME:44 MH:42 DE IVF 2013
    image Matrix image Ollie
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OMG, KR... I totally burned off 1/2 of the roof of my mouth last night on a piece of pizza! I can't think of much else. It hurts!
  • Options
    elishanbelishanb member
    edited December 2011
    Dear KR: My face too thinks that it is 13... and we are not getting along right now because of that.
    image.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Elisha, it is really OOC.  I can't use anything with chemicals, so I need to find something natural that works and isn't an arm and a leg ASAP.  Molly, I burned mine on pizza on Tuesday!  It is so annoying!

Search & Win
  • Options
    elishanbelishanb member
    edited December 2011
    KR: Last year I got a really bad chemical burn on my face from a facewash, so I am so hesitant to switch I think I'm going to have to see a derm. Makes me sad, but if you find something good let me know!
    image.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I see a derm and she prescribes Sodium Sulfacetamide. It rocks. It is only $10 w/ prescription. I can't use much else other than Purpose, but the prescription fixes my pimples (ugh) right up. May be worth a trip to the derm?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Warm, sunny weather: Please don't go away, even though I know you will. Work: I wish you could let me out early....I want to enjoy this weather instead of being cooped up and away from windows! Columbus Day: Thank you for existing and giving me a day off!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sorry, another one (this has me pissy): certain coworkers: I am sick of transferring personal calls to you all of the time! One person just called twice in the span of about 5 min., and another called about 5 times+ in 2 hours this morning. Please give family and friends your efffing ext.!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards