Wedding Invitations & Paper

AW: My Invites! - PIP

I have almost everything ready, just waiting for the return address stamp :) Here is my final invite:

the belly bands - these things took FOREVER, but now that they are done I'm so happy I did them - link to the bio I used for directions in my bio

then with the envelope - I printed them very lightly with a cursive font then went over it with a dip calligraphy pen, took awhile, but I love the finished product. I decided that it was too pretty to put an ordinary stamp on (yah, I know, stupid thing to spend $$ on)...so I got a custom stamp with our monogram on it (the RSVP does too, but those were bought for face value when zazzle had a sale)

All printing was done by cards & pockets, they also adhered the invite to the invite mat and the invite mat (+ invite) to the pocketfold, which save me tons of time and heartache, totally worth the $$
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: AW: My Invites! - PIP

• Beautiful!
    Where did you get the square on the ribbon?  What is it called?  How do I find them to buy?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

120 have been sent the invite image
    90 are ready to boogie image
    26 are party poopers image
    4 haven't read the etiquette book image
    RSVP DATE : April 10, 2011

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • So pretty!! I love it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_invites-paper_aw-invites-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:cd062f89-8272-496a-b0ab-225e1f87acecDiscussion:98449a9b-569f-4007-b267-c8fad91ad333Post:64b64f0f-9164-4138-a58e-7201851cc4d6">Re: AW: My Invites! - PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]Beautiful! Where did you get the square on the ribbon?  What is it called?  How do I find them to buy?
    Posted by LindaPinda43011[/QUOTE]

If you check the OP's bio, she has a link to how to make them. Generally you can print a bunch on a sheet, cut them out and put them all together.
    planning

• They look so classy and fancy! Good job
    May 2012: April Signature Challenge: Wedding Venue
    imagePlanning Bio Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Gorgeous!  Can I ask what C&P charged to do all of the printing?  I'm still debating whether to buy a colour printer and do it myself, or have them do it!

Your guests are going to be wowed when they open those invitations!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 62 Made the cut!
    image 58 Are ready to fly with us image 4 Are missing out! image As of August 14th, everyone has finally made up their minds!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards