Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

GTG

I'm just wondering who all is planning on going to the GTG on Saturday!  I want to drive in from Maryland and go, so I want to see how many people will be there:-)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: GTG

• Options
    d78d78
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not to be rude or anything, but I've gone to many GTGs where at least half the people didn't show who said they were going to. Just want to warn you ahead of time not to be disappointed if you drive all that way and some people don't go. I was disappointed a few times and had a waiter think I was nuts. (I had made reservations for, like, 18 people and I think 7 showed!)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    hey_its_jennhey_its_jenn member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I concur with Dori.  And as of right now, there are only 2 people who RSVP'd yes - me and Jamie and Jamie is the organizer.. haha. 

Married 9/19/09
    Me: 27 // DH: 31
    TTC # 1 Since October 2010 (Not preventing since 2009)

October 2012: DH Dx: Testicular Cancer -- Left Orchiectomy
    December 2012: F/U CT Scan -- All clean!
    January 2013: Starting the adoption process!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, I was wondering if the others who said they'd be available that day still are planning on coming...If it's only the three of us, I feel bad for picking that day (even though it had the most votes) :-(  And thanks for posting this, I hope we have a bigger group and you're able to drive up.It looked like there were some people who were able to do the 30th so I'll send an evite for that out after Saturday.
  • Options
    missizzmissizz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I could most likely go on the 30th and think that it sounds like a lot of fun.  I can't do Saturday though.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Same as missizz.  I can't do Saturday but I could do the 30th.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    hey_its_jennhey_its_jenn member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FWIW, I could do the 30th too. :D

Married 9/19/09
    Me: 27 // DH: 31
    TTC # 1 Since October 2010 (Not preventing since 2009)

October 2012: DH Dx: Testicular Cancer -- Left Orchiectomy
    December 2012: F/U CT Scan -- All clean!
    January 2013: Starting the adoption process!

• Options
    missizzmissizz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Also FWIW, Candice, Jenn, and I are three that hold to our commitments and actually show up!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We'll see if we get anymore responses for this Saturday, and if not, cancel it and go with the 30th.  On the 30th we might have to pre purchase tickets since they said it'll be a lot more crowded close to Halloween.  I'll try giving them another call, maybe I'll get someone else with more info, they really didn't give me any info about it other than they usually only take groups up to 20 and the last weekend of October would be the busiest (obviously).
  • Options
    d78d78
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm sorry, I didn't mean to cause problems! :-) I could also do the 30th and I would show, too! Esp if missizz and Candice promise to make me into a D-sandwich so the ghosts don't "get" me. lol...I'm a big wimp!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    missizzmissizz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We'll sandwich you D!  I get scared of haunted things too but will be strong for you.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm more afraid of some of the people that inhabit the dark side streets in the south side, haha.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    d78d78
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Haha, thanks! :-)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I wish I could go. I'm in DC for a school related conference. But the 30th would work for me. Please keep me posted
  • Options
    lildiva1977lildiva1977 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am in for the 30th as well!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was planning on going this weekend. I didn't realize it was coming up so fast. I'll rsvp soon.But, if it's switched to the 30th, we can go. I work until 9pm. Blah!
    image.
    BabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards