Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Bloggers Help PLease!

I am new to this, I had started several, but never posted them.  Then I went to PODCAMP this weekend with the hubs and decided to finally put them up.  I also wanted to add some of the blogs Ive been reading, from you ladies as well as others, and I don't know how to link them to my page.  I am using wordpress.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Re: Bloggers Help PLease!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Sorry, I am using Blogger. JennyBee1018 uses WordPress, perhaps she'll check in and can help out! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm no help either, but was POD CAMP the thing PittGirl presented at?I'm not sure if I missed an update, but how did your MRI go?
  • Options
    lildiva1977lildiva1977 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jamie--PItt Girl was at Pod Camp.  So were mikey and Big Bob from Kiss--they were bother great speakers!Thanks for asking about the MRI--had to reschedule because of insurance issues--I just got my new cards and need to pick a new date--thanks for asking!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey Danielle! :-) I use wordpress, and it is easy to link other pages to yours! From your Dashboard, go to Links, and it will take you to a page that says Edit Links. From there, hit Add New, and it will ask for the Blog Name, Blog URL and description of the blog. Hope that helps! Email me if you need some more assistance! I have found Word Press to be super user friendly and easy to navigate. 

Dave & Jennifer 10.18.08
    My Doha Adventures
  • Options
    lildiva1977lildiva1977 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Jennifer!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards