Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Scarehouse in Etna?

Has anyone ever been and if so; would you go again?  How scary is it? 

Married 9/19/09
Me: 27 // DH: 31
TTC # 1 Since October 2010 (Not preventing since 2009)

October 2012: DH Dx: Testicular Cancer -- Left Orchiectomy
December 2012: F/U CT Scan -- All clean!
January 2013: Starting the adoption process!

Re: Scarehouse in Etna?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    curious to know too, we're getting a group together to go on the 23rd...hopefully it's not dumb.
  • Options
    AMK2009AMK2009 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've never been there, I'm too much of a scardy cat, but I heard them talking about it on the radio and the travel channel picked it as one of the top scary houses.  Unless I'm confusing it with something else.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It is the BEST one in Pittsburgh, IMO. We went the last two years. It's cool because they change it up and it's different each year. The line is incredibly long, but there's people that come by and offer you to jump to the head of the line for an extra $10. It's worth it.
    image.
    BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    jezebelljezebell member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This is an old post but hopefully you'll see it.  A few of us went to the Scarehouse last year.  It wasn't my idea because I think haunted houses are lame.  However, I thought it was the coolest ever!  It was an extremely long line outside in the cold so plan accordingly.  I expected things to jump out at you and of course, I'd jump.  But so many things were cool about it!  Things you don't expect, interesting things.  And it isn't over in a minute, it's like a tour.  I'd definitely go again.  I hung on to FI like a little kid!  It was so fun, I hope you get to go.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    hey_its_jennhey_its_jenn member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the review! We're supposed to go this weekend so we'll see.. Hopefully DH can try and protect me from things but I don't handle being scared very well.  I cry. And scream. And want to pee myself... haha! j/k :)

Married 9/19/09
    Me: 27 // DH: 31
    TTC # 1 Since October 2010 (Not preventing since 2009)

October 2012: DH Dx: Testicular Cancer -- Left Orchiectomy
    December 2012: F/U CT Scan -- All clean!
    January 2013: Starting the adoption process!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards