Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Do yourself a favor!

And make this![url]http://swistle.blogspot.com/2008/12/eat-it-for-week-baked-oatmeal.html[/url]Even though I doubled the recipe, we won't be able to eat it for a week because we are pigs and are eating it for breakfast and dessert!  ;)  It is seriously so freaking good. 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Birthday, little man. We love you so much!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Search & Win
My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!

Re: Do yourself a favor!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    mmm this sounds SO good! I love oatmeal, especially on cold mornings. I may have to try this!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I eat oatmeal every morning, but I've gotten tired of it.  This sounds amazing, I will have to try it!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    snorgesnorge member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What is the texture like? Is it gloppy like oatmeal, or is it more like a bar?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    T, it is more like oatmeal - you need to eat it with a spoon.  I like it with milk - the same way I like oatmeal.I actually take it to work in a little container and heat it up here.  Mmmm.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Birthday, little man. We love you so much!

Search & Win
    My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!
  • Options
    LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This sounds sooo good.  Thanks for the recipe!

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards