Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

When to send invites?!

I am getting mixed invites from people about when to send my invitations out. My wedding is September 18th. (80 days!) When are you all sending your out? My mom says 6-8 weeks and my friends say 12 weeks. Thanks!

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: When to send invites?!

• Options
    6-8 weeks is correct.
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    The standard is 6-8 weeks before the wedding. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I just noticed that I messed up the wording in my posting "mixed invites from people". haha. You obviously knew exactly what I was talking about! Thanks for the advice!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_invites-paper_send-invites-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:cd062f89-8272-496a-b0ab-225e1f87acecDiscussion:9fffc2b4-c0f9-4f20-ba69-4e5dc347d71ePost:5af886e4-2169-4063-bbb3-ac42512d40d8">Re: When to send invites?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I just noticed that I messed up the wording in my posting "mixed invites from people". haha. You obviously knew exactly what I was talking about! Thanks for the advice!!
    Posted by Whazzatk[/QUOTE]

I don't even think I noticed!
    imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards