Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

AW FI dad

He is so sweet it's killing me! We went to their house and were talking about blocking off hotel rooms, nothing too crazy, well FI was talking to him last night and he told FI to tell me when I was doing that to start getting prices of how much it would be to have a day after brunch for the OOT folk at the hotel. Which is something we totally can't afford. So I needed to AW out how sweet that is! He said that the price would need to be right but it's something he really wants to do (along with RD and the booze the night of for us) I'm in tears right now his parents are so nice.
image.

Re: AW FI dad

• Options
    edited December 2011
    That's very generous of him! It's nice to hear positive things about the in-laws/FILs from time to time. It sounds like you get along with them well. I hope you find something affordable!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    How great of them to offer!  It's a good feeling to get along with the ILs.  :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That is very sweet! :)Yay for good in-laws. Also, I LOVE brunch. It is just so good!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That is so nice!  I loved our next day brunch - it was so nice to visit with some of our guests more!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Birthday, little man. We love you so much!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Search & Win
    My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!
  • Options
    elishanbelishanb member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I do love them, they are so awesome. If it wasn't for them he and I wouldn't have made it. We lost everything back in 05 when we lived in FL and got hit by several hurricanes. I was going to have to move back to MO to live with my parents but his parents offered to let us stay with them (and pay rent of course) If they wouldn't have offered that we would have never made it being that far apart. i'm thankful for them everyday that they helped us through one of the hardest parts (to date) in our relationship and they just get better all the time. I can't wait to be part of their family by name.
    image.
  • Options
    lildiva1977lildiva1977 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Very nice to hear!!!  Love cooperative IL's!!
  • Options
    LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aw, that's really sweet!  It will be so nice to be able to spend more time with your wedding guests the day after :)

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Aw Nutspread. yay for good ILs!
    CafeMom Tickers
    CafeMom Tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards