Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Jenn/New

This is a P&R kind of, but where the eff have you been?  Is work keeping you busy?  Maybe we're on opposite knotting schedules.  Miss you!  We should probably plan a lunch or dinner soon.

Re: Jenn/New

• Options
    New_to_PGHNew_to_PGH member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi! I miss everyone too! I've been super slammed with work lately - I took off more than half of September (seriously, I worked 7 days last month!), my boss returned from maternity leave and is still not up to speed on everything she has to take care of, I'm in the middle of sales cycles/contract renewals for both of my current customers, and it's also performance review time for our company, which means I have to sit and write reviews for all of my team, plus just about every employee who has worked for me for any brief period over the past year (~50 reviews total). Ugh. So it's not you, it's me :) I would totally be up for grabbing a bite to eat!  * New_to_PGH runs downstairs for more coffee.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    And it appears I will need a cheat sheet for everyone that changed their screen names in the past couple of weeks! Did you all sit down and decide to make it a group effort or something?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    7 days in September?  Must be nice :)  Sorry you're so slammed - we want you back here!I guess a lot of us did change at the same time.  My old one was my email address - I'd wanted to change it for awhile - I guess everyone else changing made me get on the ball.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Jenn. :) I'm staying Old School with my name. I like it so it stays. :P  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Erica, you are on your old one now!  I changed mine because it was too weddingy. :/I'm sorry you've been so swamped!  50 freaking reviews, oh my!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Birthday, little man. We love you so much!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Search & Win
    My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am far too lazy to change my screen name, even though I'm no longer "new" to the area by any means. I'd have to think of something cute, and I'd lose all my balls. So I'll stick with new :)
  • Options
    Er&JerLemEr&JerLem member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oops - thanks KR!  Force of habit typing in the old email and password. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards