Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Biggest Loser *spoilers*

I don't know how I almost forgot to post about this after last night's episode....I am truly surprised that Tracey wasn't sent home. It was pissing me off that everyone voted for Coach Mo, even Liz and Rebecca, who were pretty set on voting Tracey off at first. She does lose consistently, but still...I am sick of watching her, but then again, it's entertaining too. I cannot believe she got that golden ticket, esp. that early on in the game!

Re: Biggest Loser *spoilers*

• Options
    Er&JerLemEr&JerLem member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Honestly - I half feel like her winning that ticket was setup that way.I would've voted her off in a heartbeat.  At least with Coach Mo they are not being messed with mentally and emotionally.  I know a lot of it with her is editing - but I'm annoyed by her.But - on a happy note - Yay for Shay's 16 pounds!  I was so happy to see that!  And I was cracking up at her speech as she stared directly at Tracey the entire time. :p
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yea, I didn't think the black team was going to win the weigh-in. I am so happy for Shay!
  • Options
    elishanbelishanb member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm so bummed that I didn't get to watch last night! D@mn hell's Kitchen finale! Although I did watch at commericals and saw that everyone was angry at Tracey, again. Can someone tell me who got sent home? And I saw that Tracey lost 7 lbs, how the H did that happen!? Isn't she still injured?
    image.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Coach Mo was sent home. Tracey was on the treadmill and working out more, so I'm assuming she's gradually getting better, though she still had to sit out for the challenge.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tracey is still injured, it's probably the healthy eating that is helping her drop a lot of lbs.  I would have voted her off too, she was so mean the way she split the teams.  I would have at least kept everyone with their partners.  I believe Tracey can start exercising more this week.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Coach Mo got voted off.  I guess they're reasoning is he's not pulling the weight everyone else was - and he kind of threw himself on the sword to go home.No idea how Tracey is losing - she must be eating like 1,000 calories a day or something (which is so not healthy).She can walk on the treadmill, and I think she swims as well.  But that's not enough to account for that kind of loss.
  • Options
    elishanbelishanb member
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the update :) Is he doing well at home? I know they usually giev a little update. I think it's sad that he left, especially that Tracey didn't and so many people are always hating on her.
    image.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    He was down 75 pounds.  He's seems to be doing very well.  I expected that he would.
  • Options
    missizzmissizz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I pretty much agree with everything everyone said above.I am getting really jaded about the BL since reading the blogs about it.  I HATE that they say that the time frame is a week when it's not.  I'm sorry, but it's not humanly possible to lose 75lbs in 5 weeks like they're saying Rudy did.  It's not even healthy for the general American population who know nothing about diet and exercise to believe that it is.
  • Options
    elishanbelishanb member
    edited December 2011
    I agree with you S. to believe that you can lose 75 libs in 5 weeks is setting yourself up for failure. The basics of the show is to inspire people to get healthy and I think it does that in some ways, but in other it makes them feel like they can do nothing if they aren't on the show.
    image.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ditto S - for some reason this season aspects of the show are really on my nerves. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I hate Tracey with every fiber of my being and I was so mad she didn't get sent home.  She is completely BSC.
    Crosswalk
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards