Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

DEAR

I am annoyed at the moment, so starting this early!!Cramps and AF-please go away--just because you didn't show up in Sept doesn't mean you can stay the whole month of Oct!!People responding to my for sale ad on CL-READ THE AD!!! Quit sending me emails asking dumb questions--all quantities, prices, etc are in the ad!Future Employers-please call me soon!!  I am not a good SAHW!!House-please clean yourself, I am tired of looking at the mess!!

Re: DEAR

• Options
    Er&JerLemEr&JerLem member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'll join in!Weather - BLAH!!! Please have a miraculous turnaround on Saturday so the 30+ people do not all have to be stuffed into our house.House - please just clean yourself for DHs party on Saturday.  I'm sick of cleaning every day.Future Employers - Please???Headache - every day?  Really?
  • Options
    hey_its_jennhey_its_jenn member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Boss:  fvck you.  Just because you don't want to give one lady her Christmas bonus doesn't mean that you shouldn't give me or my mom one just for 'legal reasons'.  You, sir, are a douchebag. 

Married 9/19/09
    Me: 27 // DH: 31
    TTC # 1 Since October 2010 (Not preventing since 2009)

October 2012: DH Dx: Testicular Cancer -- Left Orchiectomy
    December 2012: F/U CT Scan -- All clean!
    January 2013: Starting the adoption process!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    wow- its good to get that off my chest, but I should really dd that now...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    When I hear the name Esther, I think of 90 year old woman who quilt a lot while staring out the window.

Married 9/19/09

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Day - please go faster, I am ready to go home already.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Birthday, little man. We love you so much!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Search & Win
    My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Warmer weather: Please come back!! :-( Doctor's office: Please answer your phone today so I can schedule my appt. for next month. DH: I wish you could find the childhood pics of you that are supposed in our apt. somewhere. I've been holding out long enough...the videographer really needs the rest of the pics!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Allergies - go away. Students - 27 of you are douchenozzles. 700 - get here soon. I want to be back under the covers.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    think instead of a 24 year old women who thinks everything is a competition, who hates successful people, is mean to pretty much everyone, and is pissed because FI didn't buy me the same engagement ring as hers. (she wanted us to be ring twins- WTH?!).
  • Options
    pinksonyapinksonya member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ooh, I was let in on that drama, Sara!  You need to just not talk to her anymore and ignore her!  How silly.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Buffalo Chicken Dip- stop being so good... I have to fit in my wedding dress. self- have some freaking control!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey KR - It is 6 PM here, just tell your boss you are in a different time zone ;-) Dear....DH - PLEASE finish your dissertation!!! Weather - you are supposed to be pleasant in October. Why are you still 90 degrees?Self - stop spending all DH's money. Start job hunting :-P 

Dave & Jennifer 10.18.08
    My Doha Adventures
  • Options
    dvanskydvansky member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Weather- My best friend is getting married on Saturday, and you better not be crappy or else I'll kick your azz. Mid-term- write yourself. There's a lot that needs to go into you, and I know what to put, I just don't want to do it. (ahh, senioritis) Aaron Smith's rotator cuff- you suck. FI- thank you for finally getting excited about something regarding the wedding! (He's in the process of blocking rooms and working crap out with the hotel..he's WAY better at this kind of stuff than I am!)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Need me to take care of her? hahaha.That is honestly ridic.  Who would want to be ring twins?! Date twins, reception twins, even dress twins... maybe.  But ring twins!?! WTFFFFFFF.

Married 9/19/09

• Options
    elishanbelishanb member
    edited December 2011
    Friends that I made plans with on Saturday night- please don't be mad, FI surprised me last night with a birthday gift that is reservations for dinner and a night out for my birthday, so I have to cancel our plans to be with him, I never do that so don't hold it against me. Work- why am I the only one in the office again today? I should just go home. FI- Please don't be sick. Self- Please don't get sick.
    image.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sonya- it got worse. She emailed FI last night complaining about how I have a coach purse and how I put pineapple in zuchinni bread.I'm going to forward you the email in a sec. let me know if I'm being ridiculous for getting p!ssed about this...
  • Options
    lildiva1977lildiva1977 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sara--your co-irker sounds like a total trip!!  My goodness--how immature!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I wanna see crazy lady's email :( hahaha.

Married 9/19/09

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Jenn- please?! I don't know what to do at this point. her FI and my FI are good friends, and I don't want it to be awkward when we all hang out- but she's so horrible! Oh- and she makes fun of having a silver colored ring. I'm sure most of us can identify with me when I say that makes me a little upset. She ridicules the color silver while I'm sitting right beside her with a white gold ring on. um- you're mean.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Since her ring is silver, she thinks she is better than you?! Correct me if I am wrong, but white gold looks a lot like silver and is still very pretty! This girl definitely sounds nuts. Why does it matter that you put pineapples in zucchini bread? Where do these people come from?!

Dave & Jennifer 10.18.08
    My Doha Adventures
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Haha, perfect Jennifer!  :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Birthday, little man. We love you so much!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Search & Win
    My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!
  • Options
    elishanbelishanb member
    edited December 2011
    Sara- that's ridiculous! I would have trouble not being very rude back to her. In fact I have a "silver colored ring" I can come be rude to her any time you'd like.
    image.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Haha, I just don't get it!  She does know she's crazy, right?  And acting like a jealous teenager.  But I met the girl, and I'm not surprised...  Besides, who wouldn't be jealous of cute Sara!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The part that gets me though is that she's so open about it!  And e-mails YOUR FI to complain about you! Haha.  Is she secretly in love with Steve or something?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    her ring is gold, and she says that anyone with a silver colored ring is stupid because the diamond blends in.  Jenn- what email address would you like me to use? sonya- YGM. warning- its super long
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oh goodie! ummm.. use brown.jennifer.L [at] gmail [dot] comI'm too exited to sign out and log into another email address for it! haha.

Married 9/19/09

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Elisha- yes! Next time she comes over I'll have to have you over and we can just stand in the corner and point and laugh at her.  lol. I can't be rude to her for the life of me.  I wish I could- I need b!tch lessons. But according to her I make her feel like "the scum on my shoe"- and I do this to everyone. Those who have met me- do you feel like my shoe scum? Honestly tho...
  • Options
    elishanbelishanb member
    edited December 2011
    Wait, she says that anyone with a ring like that is "stupid" and she says that to you, like staring right at you saying those words? I'm getting all worked up over here angry at some girl I don't know! My FSIL had a problem like that before I got engaged talking about how awesome her ring was and no other ring would be as good as hers, blah blah blah, but as soon as another ring was around she became repectful. It's just not nice to bash someone else just for the sake of hearing yourself talk.
    image.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    lol- Jenn- YGM!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I put pineapple in zuchinni bread.This made me think of a quote from "The Simpsons" lol.  Marge was annoyed that kids brought food to her house and said something along the lines of "so what if I put pineapple in my potato salad... live a little!"  I would totally tell crazy girl to live a little.I am also on her hate list since I have a white gold ring!  It seems like most of the rings at jewelry stores are white gold, I guess a lot of people are wrong.  I agree, I imagine a 90 year old when I hear that name.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yeah- one of my BMs is also her BM and she has a silver ring too- and yet this girl still openly hates silver.  I guess everyone has a right to their own opinion- but they shouldn't really push it on others (well, depending on the opinion I guess). I'm going to dd that post with her name in it now...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards