Wedding Invitations & Paper

kid's meal question

The only kids that we are inviting to our wedding are family members (and this is still quite a few).  We are going to have a kid's meal option and I am wondering if it is alright to have that on all of the RSVPs or should it only be on the RSVPs of the families that actually have kids invited.  My biggest concern is that friends will not understand why their kids are not invited.  I'm just over thinking this?  Thanks in advance!

Re: kid's meal question

• I would just list the adult meal options on the RSVP and let the family members know by word of mouth that you're ordering the kids meals for the kids.
  • We're doing this by word of mouth as well. We'll end up having about 10 kids, and their meal situation was all sorted out fairly quickly. 
  • I would do word of mouth.  I had a veggie option and told only the vegetarians, mainly because I didn't want others ordering a $150 plate of veggies.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • PeavyPeavy member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    Agree with PPs, leave the kids meal option off the RSVP and just check with the parents individually for the kids.
  • Everyone invited to our wedding is aloud to bring their kids, on the RSVP card I put ___ number of adults attending
    ___number of children attending
    May 2013 October Siggy - The Honeymoon Walt Disney & Daytona Beach imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Word of mouth seems fine in your situation. Kids are invited to my wedding and I am still sorting out their menu. 
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards