Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

annoyed with Cards and Pockets

Okay I know everyone usually says really good things about them, and I'm sure they are. Bt I'm just irritated right now after I just received the paper for our menus and programs that I bought from them (over $100) and every. last. single. pack of paper (13 in all, 25 pages each) has it's corner busted and smashed in. The box they shipped it in is exactly 8X10 (obviously deeper) so there was zero room for any kind of packing to protect the paper. One small toss by USPS and they were ruined. I've emailed them, lets see how good they are with returns.

Re: annoyed with Cards and Pockets

• Options
    LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aw, that sucks!  How frustrating.  I hope they send you a new set ASAP!

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    They goofed on the size of some inserts on my samples, and I had new ones two days later.  They also packaged my huge custom cut order really well, so I am surprised to hear about your delivery being smushed.  Their customer service is great from what I have been through, so I hope they continue to stand by it for you!
    August Siggy Challenge- Wedding Must Have - sleigh cake stand Bio updated 04/05/10.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ugh I hope so girls! Thats a lot of money for some paper so hopefully they'll replace ASAP! I think if it would have been put in a slightly bigger box so they could have put some packing material all around the sides, it would have been fine!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ugh, that is so annoying!  I've heard nothing but raves for C&P, so I hope it is resolved ASAP - let us know!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Birthday, little man. We love you so much!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Search & Win
    My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ugh, that stinks! I placed a large order with them and everything came in perfect condition, so I'm surprised to hear that they didn't pack it better. I've never returned anything from C&P, but I've heard they have great customer service so I'm sure it will work out :) Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Just wanted to give an update! I heard back from C&P first thing this morning. They are sending me a replacement order (that will be packed better) today. The only thing they needed from me was for me to take pictures of the damage and send back to them. So thankfully I don't need to treck off to the post office to send this box back to them!Fingers crossed this next order arrives safely!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards