Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Reality TV junkies

Ok ok I have this HORRIBLE addiction to HORRIBLE reality TV shows...does any by chance watch Real housewives of ATL?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Reality TV junkies

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Nope, just NJ.
  • Options
    SteelrsGrl92SteelrsGrl92 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hrmmm I just saw something about the one girls FI dying(they had an in memory of on the episode)! I cant believe they're still going to air the show...and I googled it and sure enough....he got into a fight at a bar and ended up dying. :( so sad

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    hey_its_jennhey_its_jenn member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I watch a lot of (bad) reality tv but never got into Real Housewives or anything.  Maybe Dori?  She watches crazy things on tv! Just ask her about the Sex Decoy show ;)

Married 9/19/09
    Me: 27 // DH: 31
    TTC # 1 Since October 2010 (Not preventing since 2009)

October 2012: DH Dx: Testicular Cancer -- Left Orchiectomy
    December 2012: F/U CT Scan -- All clean!
    January 2013: Starting the adoption process!

• Options
    blush2422blush2422 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I watch NJ, Orange County and ATL, couldnt get into NY though.  They annoyed me too much.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Did someone say "horrible addiction to reality tv"????? I'M RIGHT HERE!!! lol. I watched that episode last night too! and i jumped online and google the story. Apparently they caught the guy that AJ got into a fight with and charged him with voluntary maslaughter.That is really sad and insane. He was so young too...and with 6 children!!! Kandi now had custody of 2 of his children. Are you tuning in for the season finally?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards