Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Happy Friday!

Yay for Friday! Hope everyone's day is starting out well! We just had breakfast/lunch at Ric's Kountry Kitchen (that is how its spelled), which is about as close to a greasy spoon as you can get here! Off to blog about it :-) What is up for everyone's weekend? Sunday is our 1 year wedding anniversary!!!!

Dave & Jennifer 10.18.08
My Doha Adventures

Re: Happy Friday!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning!Glad it is Friday. I work tomorrow, then am having some friends over for drinks and food. On Sunday we are going to go see a few houses.
    CafeMom Tickers
    CafeMom Tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning.  I work tomorrow too and then my ILs are throwing us a MA reception/party for those who couldn't travel for the wedding.   No plans for Sunday and that's just fine.  :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Morning! I have my hair trial tomorrow morning!!!
  • Options
    d78d78
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Nunu, I think we have the same weekend plans!  Dinner and drinks with friends on Saturday, and an open house to see on Sunday.I'm so glad it's Friday.  I have my jersey on with Under Armour so hopefully I'll be warm today.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Morning! JennyB-Happy 1 year! Jessi-Good luck on your hair trial! I am headed to Pittsburgh in about an hour to see my family and get some things done for the wedding. Have a great weekend!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning. Nothing big for the weekend here. Just meeting up with friends on Sat for dinner.
  • Options
    hey_its_jennhey_its_jenn member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning everyone! Happy 1 year, Jenny! I can't believe it's been a year already.  Seriously, where has time gone?! Any big plans? Nunu and Dicer - GL looking at houses! Vibes that you both find what you're looking for! Weekend plans for us consist of dinner tonight with my Grandparents to talk about the HM.  Tomorrow, I believe DH and I are going to The Scarehouse with some folks and then dinner... If I have an appetite after it! Sunday - I'm breaking out all the new kitchen gadgets we got for the shower/wedding and using our deep fryer for scallops, our KA mixer for cookies and/or bread and our panini press for... something! Haha.  We'll see how that goes!

Married 9/19/09
    Me: 27 // DH: 31
    TTC # 1 Since October 2010 (Not preventing since 2009)

October 2012: DH Dx: Testicular Cancer -- Left Orchiectomy
    December 2012: F/U CT Scan -- All clean!
    January 2013: Starting the adoption process!

• Options
    pinksonyapinksonya member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning. Jennifer, I can't believe it's been a year!  Happy anniversary! My mom called last night to tell me to bring my winter coat home.  We're traveling home for a wedding.  She said they got 2 inches already and the warning continues until Saturday.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jenn, I have no idea where the time has gone! It will be your 1 year in no time, at this rate! :-P No big plans this year. We are doing a nice dinner out, and will probably stay at a fancy hotel sometime next month to celebrate. We are hoping to travel for our 2 year anniversary though :-)

Dave & Jennifer 10.18.08
    My Doha Adventures
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning. Wedding Sat and game Sun. Sonya where are you from that there is now already? Yikes Boss is home with decorator. Ugh. Please go to work soon!
    ME:44 MH:42 DE IVF 2013
    image Matrix image Ollie
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Morning!  Yay, Friday!We're headed to Pittsburgh for a makeup trip for my grandma's birthday a few weeks ago when everyone in my family was sick.  But, ugh - this weather!  I think we should leave tonight, DH thinks we should leave tomorrow...I do not like worrying about snow in October! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Birthday, little man. We love you so much!

Search & Win
    My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh, yeah, that's right.  We had snow flurries here this morning.  DH's car had snow (I left too early for the snow to get my car).  But I saw that northern PA was supposed to get actual accumulation.  Not cool, man.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OMG. Snow, really?!!!!! Eeek! I hope it does not snow alot for you guys! :-( Safe travels to Pgh KRM!

Dave & Jennifer 10.18.08
    My Doha Adventures
  • Options
    pinksonyapinksonya member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're from St. Marys, which is about 2 1/2 hours north-east.  Not that far at all.  It's north of 80 and always colder/snowier there.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, Jennifer!  It should not snow a lot, but since our drive is a bit mountainous it always makes me worry driving through those areas.  Even metro Baltimore is supposed to get rain turning into snow flurries on Sunday!  But it is then supposed to be 70 again on Wednesday!  Crazy.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Birthday, little man. We love you so much!

Search & Win
    My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!
  • Options
    Er&JerLemEr&JerLem member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Happy Anniversary JBee!!Tonight we're grocery shopping then finishing cleaning the house.Tomorrow we're having people over for Jeremy's birthday.  Sunday we'll be cleaning up the house again.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ugh craptastic start to the day - we had to cancel of our hearings today due to a family emergency with the boss and our clients are p!ssed. Tonight we pick up invitations from the calligrapher, and tomorrow we get DF's wedding band back again. I'm headed to the salon for some pampering in prep for my bridal shower next week, and we'll be packing for our trip home next weeked Kinda lame, but hopefully a nice snuggly inside weekend with this weather! yucko!
    August Siggy Challenge- Wedding Must Have - sleigh cake stand Bio updated 04/05/10.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    elishanbelishanb member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    All of this snow talk, weird as it sounds, I can't decide how I feel about it. I love snow. It's a little annoying to deal with it this early. My weekend is pretty planned out. Cleaning the house all day today. Drinks with some friends tonight. TOmorrow is really what will be fun, FI planned romantic brithday evenin out for just he and I, which is so not like him to do. I just don't know what to wear.
    image.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning and TGIF! We were planning on going out to eat today at Uno's since I have a coupon and it is our 5 month anniversary (not a big deal I know, we were just looking for an excuse, haha!), but the weather is so blah. We'll probably go anyway though. Nothing planned for this weekend- just staying in, maybe starting a scrapbook tom. and making chicken noodle soup. Happy First Anniversary Jennybee! That year sure did fly! Hope you have a nice dinner out. Have fun at your MA party/reception Colleen! My MIL wants to throw us one, but I am doubting it will happen now since she wants to have it the week of Christmas, late afternoon/early evening. No one will prob. show!
  • Options
    snorgesnorge member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Happy Friday indeed! I have a busy day ahead (especially since, including today, I only have 3 days left in the office before being out for 2.5 weeks!)--trying to get everything wrapped up before I go.Tonight we have a meeting with the deacon; tomorrow we have a few WR errands to run, and then I go for my final fitting! Then in the afternoon we have a family birthday party to go to, and in the evening I'm getting together with some friends. Sunday we have a bunch of last-minute WR stuff to do, need to do some deep cleaning on the apartment, and then last meeting with the DJ in the evening. No doubt the weekend will fly by, and then it'll be Monday again! (But at least this time around, it'll be the Monday of my wedding week!)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning! I'm working from home today, so I'm happy :) We are leaving this afternoon for Morgantown for the football game tomorrow. We are staying with our best man and his wife in the house they just finished building, so it should be a fun weekend!  This weather absolutely sucks. I had to go buy rain gear last night for the football game tomorrow because the forecast says a rainy/snowy mix all day. Ew!JennyBee - congrats on 1 year!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    GM! Jessi- make sure you take pictures! Jennybee- Happy Anniversary! my plans: out w/ friends tonight, craft show tomorrow, and then a house warming party tomorrow. mini AW: I finally ordered those d.mn STDs!
  • Options
    AMK2009AMK2009 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hola ladies!  I have no big weekend plans.  Hopefully move  all of our old furniture out of the soon to be baby's room so DH can paint next weekend and then we can move the new stuff in.  That's about it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards