Wedding Invitations & Paper

Card and Pockets

I'm looking at getting the Signature invitation kit and I'm stuck on enclosures. I'm doing rsvp postcards and I would like 3 other ones for directions, accommodations, and reception information.

What would be the best way about ordering those precut? The 3 are going to be different heights but I'm not sure how to go about ordering. I just get confused when it sheets or precuts.

Help?

Thanks!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Card and Pockets

• I used them, but I ordered full sheets, designed my invites to fit on that, and cut after I had them printed (Office Max).  Templates and photos in my bio.
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • Threadjack: Squirrly, what type of printer did you use? How was the quality?

I tried my Canon and my Epson (inkjets) and both looked terrible. I used both printers on a basic smooth cardstock from Staples and they look great! I've played w/ the printer settings and neither ever looked good on the C&P paper. /threadjack

to the OP, I'd probably go with full sheets and cut them down yourself. It's less expensive, easier to print all at once (you can do multiple pieces on one sheet). It is more time consuming with the cutting, but that's what I'm doing.
    planning

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards