Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

American Prestige a scam??

I first want to say sorry I have not posted in a very long time (school and work prevent this)I got a call yesterday from a lady telling me I won a trip and that I was selected because I entered to win (but I don't remember doing this) She said that all I had to do was attend a meeting thing in Pittsburgh on sat. I researched this and other people have said it was a scam, I was wondering if anyone one of you have experienced this or heard of this company?sorry this was a long post

Re: American Prestige a scam??

• Options
    edited December 2011
    This has been brought up on the board before, and everyone agrees it's a scam. Stay away!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yep, it is a scam! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Birthday, little man. We love you so much!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Search & Win
    My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!
  • Options
    elishanbelishanb member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My FI and I went to a demo back in August, the sales rep was funny, and they gave us the "trip" boolet that they said they would, I honestly haven't looked into how much in costs to file the paper work to take the trip. But if you do go make sure that you are not someone who gets suckered into buying things easily, because he is good at what he does and the cookware seems like it is good. That being said, we had a good time laughing for an hour and a half because we didn't have anything else to do that day, but it is pretty pointless and expensive (scam)
    image.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards