Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Haunted GTG Saturday- Cancelled

We only had 4 people say they were available, so we're cancelling it.  I'll send out an evite for the 30th since there was a lot of interest in that date.  The ticket office still wasn't able to give me any info about getting tickets ahead since it will probably be busy the 30th.  They suggested if worse comes to worse we may want to split into a later and an earlier group, so we'll probably want to decide on a location to hang out where both tours may be able to meet up.Sorry if this has inconvenienced anyone.

Re: Haunted GTG Saturday- Cancelled

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Just an FYI for this event-- the story-teller is the same person we use at the Aviary for our event. He is wonderful!
    CafeMom Tickers
    CafeMom Tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we should probably all hold on to a ribbon like day cares do.  And hold hands of course- so we don't get lost.I'm sorry I never RSVPd. I'm game for the 30th tho.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good to know N, I think the people I talked to are just people that work in the deli where the tours meet so they're not really kept informed.  Are any of you ladies going to the one at the Aviary?  I purposely left the 23rd off so it wouldn't conflict with that event.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I felt bad I said I could come to this one and then realized I couldn't. I hope I'll make it to the 30th. We are possibly having a housewarming party that weekend but it depends if DH gets the weekend off work. If he doesn't, then I'll come!
  • Options
    Er&JerLemEr&JerLem member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am definitely up for the 30th.  I forgot about the Aviary - I think I may have something going for that day, but if not, I definitely would like to go.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Don't worry Bri, I'm sure a lot of other people had stuff come up this weekend too.  I hope you and your DH have fun celebrating your B-day :-)
  • Options
    New_to_PGHNew_to_PGH member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am up for the 30th!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards