Wedding Invitations & Paper

Printing your own invites

Does anyone recommend an office printer? I am looking to buy one so that I can start working on little things (Wedding is Aug 2011)-  but I dont know which one is a good one for printing invites and such.

Any suggestions?

Re: Printing your own invites

• I'm doing all my wedding paper things on my Canon Pixma MP 620.  I bought it when it first came out @ $169 but it's down to less than $100 now.  There are 5 ink cartridges so you only replace the color that runs out, which has saved me a TON of money!  It prints crystal clear and I even use this for my home business, which relies heavily on being able to print clear graphics.  I've printed on cardstock, magnet sheets, vellum, and 110lb cardstock without any problems at all.  It's also a scanner & copier, which was a plus for my business.  HIGHLY recommended!
  • i've heard the canon pixma is great. i decided to buy a hp printer and it works awesome. i can pretty much print on anything and it looks great.
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • I just ordered my invites from overnightprints.com 

They have matte and glossy options and you get to see proofs of everything before you buy. We ordered 250 invites, rsvp cards and info cards for a grand total of 150.00. Check it out. :)
  • I have an epson and I love it. It has six ink cartridges that you replace as needed. I am also printing my own invitations and programs, so I just bought all new ink...over $70 Cry. I have seen a lot of new commercials on kodak printers and how you save the most money on ink. I have a few family members that work at Best Buy and they agree the ink is much cheaper.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards