Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

Response Cards

Should you give a description of the food on the response card or will chicken or beef suffice?

Re: Response Cards

• Options
    I've gotten invitations where the reply card just said beef/chicken/fish but then there was an insert that directed you to the wedding website for "Menu information, accomodations, and directions."  That way people who are really interested can learn more details of the meal choices on your website, but you don't need to clutter up the reply card.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_invites-paper_response-cards?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:cd062f89-8272-496a-b0ab-225e1f87acecDiscussion:b7532b76-f23a-40b2-bb83-9714366db8dePost:1701d98d-7b73-49f8-9659-06bcc573275a">Re: Response Cards</a>:
    [QUOTE]I've gotten invitations where the reply card just said beef/chicken/fish but then there was an insert that directed you to the wedding website for "Menu information, accomodations, and directions."  That way people who are really interested can learn more details of the meal choices on your website, but you don't need to clutter up the reply card.
    Posted by SaraAndrew2010[/QUOTE]

That's a good idea.

I personally like to know what's included in a dish because there are certain things I don't like.  So if the beef was made with like onions and mushrooms, I would not order it and would get the other option.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_invites-paper_response-cards?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:cd062f89-8272-496a-b0ab-225e1f87acecDiscussion:b7532b76-f23a-40b2-bb83-9714366db8dePost:1701d98d-7b73-49f8-9659-06bcc573275a">Re: Response Cards</a>:
    [QUOTE]I've gotten invitations where the reply card just said beef/chicken/fish but then there was an insert that directed you to the wedding website for "Menu information, accomodations, and directions."  That way people who are really interested can learn more details of the meal choices on your website, but you don't need to clutter up the reply card.
    Posted by SaraAndrew2010[/QUOTE]

that is such a good idea!!
    Anniversary bethandanthony.weebly.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards