Wedding Invitations & Paper

Cruise wedding

So my Fiance and I have choosen to do a cruise wedding we will set aside some rooms but how do you word the invite to contact the cruise company to book their rooms?

Is this an ok thing to do, to put the cruise line information on invitation?

Re: Cruise wedding

• That is helpfull thank you. We are getting married at sea. So i am guessing it would just be infromation on the cruise line. And many of the geust may not use computers easily. Is it nessecary for a wedding web-site with that in mind?

Thanks!

• Some cruise lines are specialiezed and are registered to do so. It would be unerneath the united states, because it is an american company and american ship.

This is what I have read so far. Agian it is only with certian cruise lines.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_invites-paper_cruise-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:cd062f89-8272-496a-b0ab-225e1f87acecDiscussion:b8a22c4d-6515-4776-8f90-a27d5a315f50Post:7f8d0630-12b6-408d-96ed-14f99ba44e94">Re: Cruise wedding</a>:
    [QUOTE]Some cruise lines are specialiezed and are registered to do so. It would be unerneath the united states, because it is an american company and american ship. This is what I have read so far. Agian it is only with certian cruise lines.
    Posted by smtuerk[/QUOTE]

<div>Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that cruise ships are considered a legal extention of whatever country they are registered in, which is why, on some ships, it is legal for 18 year olds to drink alcohol.</div><div>
    </div><div>So even if it's not an American company, would it be any different than having a DW in, say, Jamaica or the Bahamas?</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards