Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

The BEST Calligrapher at the BEST price!

I live in Staten Island NY and I'm getting Married two weeks from today :)  I was lucky enough to stumble upon Michele Clark when I was looking for a Calligrapher for my Wedding invitations.  I had originally planned on doing my own labels however when my invitations came they were so nice I thought if I had them hand written by a calligrapher they would look more classy and boy was I right!! (They looked amazing ) I have gotten SO many compliments from family and friends on them. I'm so happy I went with it and she is now as we speak doing my place cards. When I contacted Michele it was very last minute for my invitations so she could have said no it was mid summer and she was very busy and had other weddings going on that week. However she took me on and did all my invitations by hand and had them finished before my deadline!! She did the most beautiful job and was so lovely to work with. If any of you brides are looking for a Calligrapher I strongly recommend Michele she really is the best! And if you don't live in SI don't worry I know she has brides who ship to her from all over the Country so that's not a problem.
The other very important thing was her price when I first started looking I was given prices around $4 per envelope and up which I thought was ridiculous!! Michele's prices are amazing less then half of what I was quoted elsewhere!! And dealing with her is such a pleasure I can't say enough good things about her :)

Staten Island Bride

www.calligraphybymichele@verizon.net
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards