Wedding Invitations & Paper

Bulk Patterened Cardstock

Hi, I decided that I wanted to take on making my own invitations. Instead of going with a simple invitation, I want to create a invitation 'package'. I was hoping some of you may have ideas where I can get patterned cardstock (8.5x11") in bulk? I went to Michael's and the cheapest I could find was 59 cents per sheet and they didn't have quite what I was looking for. The closest thing I found was the custom patterned paper from www.cardsandpockets.com . Also looking for name plate tags to attach to the front of the invitation package that say our names and wedding date.

Thank you!!!

Re: Bulk Patterened Cardstock

• You could check out paperandmore.com... we got our cardstock from there. I'm not sure on how their stock is on patterned cardstock? But its worth checking out!
  • Thank you! Actually they have exactly what I am looking for!!!
  • arf3420arf3420 member
    First Comment

Also try Joann Fabrics!  Their patterned cardstock is $.59 per sheet, but it often goes on sale 5 12x12 sheets for only $.95!  I bought all of mine last month.  They had it on sale around Easter, so it's probably due to go on sale again soon.  I bought 300 sheets, so I annoyed the cashier but it was well worth it :-)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards