Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

SYTYCD Spoilers

So what do you guys think about the top 20?  I'm not too sure on ALL 3 tappers getting in.  I definitely liked the first two (the woman and man from LA) but that last one?  I don't think he has what it takes.  And I was surprised they took the married couple, too.   Ryan was good but his wife wasn't nearly as good as half the other people they cut.And I'm pretty sure Mollee will get on my nerves ASAP.

Married 9/19/09
Me: 27 // DH: 31
TTC # 1 Since October 2010 (Not preventing since 2009)

October 2012: DH Dx: Testicular Cancer -- Left Orchiectomy
December 2012: F/U CT Scan -- All clean!
January 2013: Starting the adoption process!

Re: SYTYCD Spoilers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Molly and the girl with the squeaking crying voice were both annoying. I love the crumper and my new-husband Billy Bell. I do like the female tapper a lot. The girls all seem really similar to me right now, not one is really standing out from another. Or, am I forgetting someone?I love the guy that's married. He might have to become my fourth-husband. His wife is eh, but she got in on the technicality.
    CafeMom Tickers
    CafeMom Tickers
  • Options
    hey_its_jennhey_its_jenn member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was surprised how well Russell did through everything for having no technical background.  Oh and Billy Bell -- SWOON!!!!  He is just... he makes me smile a lot.  But I agree - none of the girls really WOW'd me yet.  But this season has a lot of strong men.  And Mia seems to be so nice this season.  I didn't see her make anyone cry or anything.  I wonder what's got into her.

Married 9/19/09
    Me: 27 // DH: 31
    TTC # 1 Since October 2010 (Not preventing since 2009)

October 2012: DH Dx: Testicular Cancer -- Left Orchiectomy
    December 2012: F/U CT Scan -- All clean!
    January 2013: Starting the adoption process!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Rumor has it Mia is gone from the show. I sure hope not. However, it wouldn't surprise me if she is leaving because of Shankman being a permanent judge now.
    CafeMom Tickers
    CafeMom Tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards