Wedding Invitations & Paper

Would you reprint?

I just got my invitations printed and realized that for the date it says fourteen instead of fourteenth. Now I've had 4 people proof read them before they were printed(an english major was one of them) No one caught it. Should I just let it go or reprint? I had special paper for them and everything. I'm super bummed. 

Re: Would you reprint?

• It really depends on your budget.  If you have money to reprint and time, I would say go for it.  If not, no one will notice I'm sure and when the wedding is all said and done, most guests toss the invites anyways.

Good Luck!
    Anniversary Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I agree with PP.  Depends on how expensive they would be to reprint.
  • I wouldn't bother....add the th with a caligraphy pen or something similar that can make the small th and still look good. OR just type up on sticky paper matching the invites, fourteenth and add it on top of the typo.

BUT at the end of the day, the date is correct and it is just an invitation, which most people will end up tossing in the garbage.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • I agree with PP, how hard would it be to take a fine tip pen and write in "th" on all of them?
    photo trex2_zps7ab4e9b0.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I would leave it as-is. I rarely add "th" or "rd" to those kinds of things in my writing (journalism), and it's technically correct. I think adding it in in pen is going to emphasize the error even more.
  • It depends. Does it say "June fourteen" or "the fourteen of June?" If it's the latter, I would reprint.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards