Wedding Invitations & Paper

We don't want to order invites online- so what are our options?

Alright girls, I can't stand the idea of spending tons of $$ on paper (invites, response cards, reception cards, etc etc etc). Wedding paper divas is OUTRAGEOUSLY expensive and I just refuse to spend that kind of money on something that most guests are going to trash. So I'm wondering, is there somewhere/someone in Louisville I can GO to, to have my paper needs taken care of? Thanks for any and all help!
Anniversary

Re: We don't want to order invites online- so what are our options?

• If you want a local shop, you'll probably want to ask on your local board.

There are plenty of reasonably priced online vendors, and you can save a ton by just making them yourself.  
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_invites-paper_dont-want-order-invites-online-options?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:cd062f89-8272-496a-b0ab-225e1f87acecDiscussion:e2b73437-f5b0-493c-9376-e8479faa8279Post:07f46363-9581-4d47-8df3-fbef3cc0d7a9">Re: We don't want to order invites online- so what are our options?</a>:
    [QUOTE]If you want a local shop, you'll probably want to ask on your local board.
    Posted by MyNameIsNot[/QUOTE]

Michaels has some inexpensive kits.
  • What I just had great luck doing for a friend was using the envelopments website to find a designer in our area. (I'm ultimately doing my own, because I'm weird) - they had lots of local designers who use their stuff.
  • Try your local board.  Or, just find a local stationery or paper store.  There will be a TON of options.  Good luck!
  • Is Wedding Paper Divas the only place you looked?  Because they are way more expensive than most online web sites.  I would suggest looking at other web invite stores more before you totally nix the idea.  Mine, from David's Bridal, cost the same as it would have been to get DIY kits from the craft store and they have the nice raised printing.  Shop around some.
  • definitely shop around more, there are a lot of cheaper options online. I am going withh Pear Tree Greetings (peartreegreetings.com) and they are really well priced.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards