Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

**Jenn (hey)**

Did you give your two weeks notice yet? How did it go? (I can't remember when you were going to do it, so if it didn't happen yet, I'm sorry!)
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: **Jenn (hey)**

• hey_its_jennhey_its_jenn member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am planning on giving him my letter today but there are rumors that he is leaving after lunch so maybe Monday.I'll keep you updated though because I'm really nervous about it! lol

Married 9/19/09
    Me: 27 // DH: 31
    TTC # 1 Since October 2010 (Not preventing since 2009)

October 2012: DH Dx: Testicular Cancer -- Left Orchiectomy
    December 2012: F/U CT Scan -- All clean!
    January 2013: Starting the adoption process!

• Er&JerLemEr&JerLem member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    GL Jenn - I hope you can do it today so you don't have to worry about it over the weekend.  If he's leaving at lunch, try to catch him this morning.  It is really nerve-racking (I'm sure more so since he's your G-pa) but you'll feel much better once it's done. :)
  • d78d78
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, I agree with E...it's the anticipation of waiting to tell them that makes it way worse. I've had to give notice before and when I did, I worried about it like crazy until I did it. GL!! It will be such a relief for you! I'm so proud of you already! :-)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Sending you lots of strong vibes! I hope you get to do it today, but only if you are ready for it. Good Luck!
    CafeMom Tickers
    CafeMom Tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Good luck, Jenn! You can do it! Keep your eye on the prize - YOUR happiness.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Good Luck Jen.  Stay Strong! we'll celebrate with lots of drinks tonight if need be
  • pinksonyapinksonya member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jenn, I missed the details!   I remember in one of the GM posts you said you were going to quit your job, but I thought you were joking!  Fill me in?  I'm so glad you're taking this step, though and standing up to him.  Sounds like it's very necessary!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards