Wedding Invitations & Paper

Destination Wedding then At Home Reception Invite Question

I am getting married in Mexico and will be having an at home reception in NJ at a Cuban Restaurant. I have done boarding pass tickets for my save the dates and passport invitations for the Mexico wedding, but I have no idea what type of cute invites I should do to send out for the at home reception. I would like to keep it beached/destination themed. Does anyone have any ideas??? Thanks!

Re: Destination Wedding then At Home Reception Invite Question

• Where did you order your other pieces? Do they have anything to offer?
    planning

• I am ordering them from the stylish scribe on Etsy.com. The pictures of various invitations all look great so I'm sure she'll be able to make whatever I want. I just don't know what I want to do. Maybe I should just ask her since she's already making some. I just have no idea what I want my at home invites to look like and I really don't want to spend a ton of money on them. But I don't want people who were not able to make the trip to Mexico feel slighted in any way. I'm trying to create a special and fun at home reception.
  • Those look really cute and it fits in great with my destination theme! Thanks so much :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards