Wedding Invitations & Paper

Save the Date Magnet deals???

Hi ladies - this is my first post, as I've only been engaged a few weeks and still getting use to this awesome site. I am looking for a good deal on save the date magnets - can anyone suggest a certain company of website? THANKS!

Re: Save the Date Magnet deals???

• I recommend Vistaprint.  I didn't purchase their magnets, but all the other products I've received from them have been great.  They always have sales and you can buy groupons to get even more savings.  There is a link to a VP groupon a few threads down.
  • I got my STD magnets through Paper Snaps. They were so quick and had great customer service. One downfall -- the selection of magnets is not as wide as the other sites. I just received another coupon code for 10% off.  Use weddinginvite10 at checkout!

Weddingpaperdivas is another good site with lots of styles.

Good luck!
  • I bought business cards from Vista Print 250 for $10.  Got them to look the way I wanted and then I will buy stick and peel magnets to attach to the back of the business cards.  I am estimating with the adhesive magnetic backing for around 100 magnet STD and the business cards I bought from Vista Print it will cost me somewhere between $20-30
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards