Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Where did you get your....

Invitations? I've been looking around but wanted to get more ideas from you lovely ladies. I like pocketfold style invitations. I would loooove to DIY my own, but I know that I would not have enough time to make them. TIA! :)

Re: Where did you get your....

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I did a combo DIY and ordered pocket fold invite - PIB.  I went through a dealer to get the pocket folds, but they are carlson craft.  I also had a calligrapher do the VIP tags and exterior envelopes. 
    August Siggy Challenge- Wedding Must Have - sleigh cake stand Bio updated 04/05/10.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we actually made the VIP tags though! 
    August Siggy Challenge- Wedding Must Have - sleigh cake stand Bio updated 04/05/10.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    missizzmissizz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You're Invited in Mt. Lebo.
  • Options
    blush2422blush2422 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My sister is doing them.  She creates them and they are not your typical wedding invitation.  They are really fun, colorful (if you want them to be) and different.  She does thanks you's and bridal shower invites, too.  If you are interested is seeing some pics, I can send them to you.  I keep telling her to book a booth at some bridal shows!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I DIYed mine, PIB.You can also order your pocketfolds through Cards and Pockets.  HTH!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Birthday, little man. We love you so much!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Search & Win
    My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards