Wedding Invitations & Paper

thank you note wording...

an old co worker gave us a bottle of wine at my bachlorette party, and then didnt show at the wedding. so i need to send a thank you card for the wine, but i dont know how to thank someone for wine,,,,

Re: thank you note wording...

• "Thank you for the lovely bottle of wine.  I drank it all in one night and didn't get a hangover, it was fantastic!"
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_invites-paper_thank-you-note-wording?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:cd062f89-8272-496a-b0ab-225e1f87acecDiscussion:fbe50eb5-5aa8-4622-be44-c990b108f879Post:5c356703-7ba0-4bb7-a06a-a9a156c2c293">Re: thank you note wording...</a>:
    [QUOTE]"Thank you for the lovely bottle of wine.  I drank it all in one night and didn't get a hangover, it was fantastic!"
    Posted by dtbluv[/QUOTE]

<div>Ha! If I was writing to a close friend who knew me well, this would be similar to my response. But  CMGr's reply is <em>much</em> more appropriate to what you should write. </div>
    Wedding Venue - Ramsey Golf & Country Club, NJ Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Photographer - Steve Belner, of Photovisions
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Check out my cooking blog, SERIF & SPICE!
    Our wedding has been featured on a wedding blog!

Michaela's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards