Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Anyone on?

I'm supposed to be studying...but alas, not interested in doing so.  What's everyone up to tonight
August Siggy Challenge- Wedding Must Have - sleigh cake stand Bio updated 04/05/10.
Anniversary

Re: Anyone on?

• Options
    New_to_PGHNew_to_PGH member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Me! DH is supposed to be home from work soon, so I'm chilling out and waiting to see what he wants to do to celebrate his new jobby job.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm just chilling, getting ready to watch Grey's from last night.  Friday is our hang out night after busy work weeks:-)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we're out of wine...so that doesn't arrive until DF gets home from business trip either.  lol, I'm batting -1 tonight.  Jenn (new), what are your ideas?  I bet he is wicked excited!! 
    August Siggy Challenge- Wedding Must Have - sleigh cake stand Bio updated 04/05/10.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    New_to_PGHNew_to_PGH member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    bri, if he doesn't get home soon, I will already be at the bottom of a bottle of wine without him :P I'm hoping he wants to go out to eat, because nothing is thawed to cook and I'm starving, lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hehe, that's usually me on Fridays...stupid ethics bar exam portion
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards