I just got engaged but fell in love with a venue YEARS ago. My fianc even looked it up before he proposed and there were 2 Saturday dates left in October. Well he proposed and we went online to set up a time to go book it and it is completely booked now from September the last two weeks of November. I really wanted a fall wedding, can anyone please help and let me know if there is still fall foliage on November 30th? I can't decide whether to find another venue which is very hard because my heart was set on this certain one, or suck it up and take the later date.