Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions
Options

Introducing My Favor Gifts!!! A site for gifts & promotions www.myfavorgifts.com

Smile Myfavorgifts.com specializes in products that feature motion graphics. Watch imprints come alive when you use our products! Click on the video gallery to see how our products work. Choose from hundreds of graphic themes for your wedding, shower, parties, events, anniversary or any other special occasions. Personalize them with names, messages, or slogans. Myfavorgifts.com offers ideal favors, gifts, premiums and giveaways that your guests are sure to never forget. Innocent

Laughingwww.MyFavorGifts.com please come and browse!  Tongue out
b^_^ www.MyFavorGifts.com please come and browse! ^_^d

Re: Introducing My Favor Gifts!!! A site for gifts & promotions www.myfavorgifts.com

• Options
    vendors can't advertise

reported
    The Bee Hive Est. June 30, 2007
    "So I sing a song of love, Julia"

BFAR:We Defined Our Own Success!

• Options
    Vendors are not allowed to post here. Reported.
  • Options
    Can we get the Mod to take the website name and company name out of the post title??? 
    July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_ceremony-ideas_introducing-favor-gifts-gifts-promotions-wwwmyfavorgiftscom?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:10Discussion:21dff037-2631-42d9-8500-5d2158462bf1Post:ca4a2fb5-f8f3-4a9e-94ad-cbd6cbd29c67">Re: Introducing My Favor Gifts!!! A site for gifts & promotions www.myfavorgifts.com</a>:
    [QUOTE]vendors can't advertise reported
    Posted by Mrs.B6302007[/QUOTE]

I know this is on this dumb vendors post....but your little girl is the sooo darn cute!!! I love her little smile and her dress....Adorable :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards