Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

My DH is an PITA

We are doing meal planning, so he actually was able to take leftovers for lunch. I texted him to see how lunch was. He replied back that he just vomited. I texted back asking if it was the food. He replied back that the vomit had blood in it, his throat was burning, and he didn't feel well. So, of couse I called him. He was laughing hysterically. Apparently he had made a bet with the guys at work to see how long it would take for me to call to see how he was. I reminded him of the boy that cried wolf and hung up. Boys are stupid.

Re: My DH is an PITA

• Options
    hey_its_jennhey_its_jenn member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kick him in the shins when you get home!

Married 9/19/09
    Me: 27 // DH: 31
    TTC # 1 Since October 2010 (Not preventing since 2009)

October 2012: DH Dx: Testicular Cancer -- Left Orchiectomy
    December 2012: F/U CT Scan -- All clean!
    January 2013: Starting the adoption process!

• Options
    Er&JerLemEr&JerLem member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh - real nice.  I hope he's taking you to a nice dinner or something with his winnings.
  • Options
    New_to_PGHNew_to_PGH member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That would pretty much guarantee that DH never had any meals planned out for him anymore in our house :P
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think I'd put a label over the season salt that just said "XXX" and tell him that's where you keep your...well "his" arsenic ;-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    UGH, my DH does things like this all the time.  It annoys me to no end.  One of the reasons I love meal planning because of lunch leftovers.  :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Birthday, little man. We love you so much!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Search & Win
    My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!
  • Options
    New_to_PGHNew_to_PGH member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOL Jaime. DH always wrinkles up his nose and asks "What is THAT?" when I make a new dish. My standard response is now "rat poison". He doesn't think it's as funny as I do :P
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    KR-I was enjoying the food I had brought with me today. Considering that I put all the recipes on the fridge and the new rule is whoever gets in first cooks, I think I am heading to B&N after teaching tonight.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good call Shannon!  He deserves to cook all week for that one.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Good rule Shannon, take your time getting home, maybe call him to get an estimated time of dinner being done so you can roll in right as he's putting it on the table lol :-DJenn, DH's always too busy asking "when will dinner be done?" that he doesn't ask what I put in it.  Which is fine by me, our kitchen is way too tiny for him to always be looking over my shoulder, he'd only get in the way :-P
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow, they never grow up, do they? DH would not dare try that one on me. At least I hope not, for his own sake...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards