Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

*FI Update*

Hi Ladies!!

Well Fi went back to doc today, I haven't gotten the full scoop yet, but he did say that the doc said it is healing well and that he can start putting some weight on it, but not to overdo it. So we SHOULD be able to get the first dance in and his dance with his mom in! And he should be able to walk (hobble) out of church and into the reception hall!

I have an hour and a half left of work then I am off til the 17th!!!! I will try to check in at least early in the week.  I have been sick all week and finally starting to feel better. So a few projects need finished at home this weekend then I should be able to relax early in the week.  Thanks for all of the support and kind words all the time!!
Crosswalk

Re: *FI Update*

• Options
    edited December 2011
    yay!!!! Great news!!!! What about your honeymoon?!?
    RT + JB
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    The only item I will not compromise on...my bouquet of all purple tulips wrapped in a swatch from my Mom's wedding dress.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay, so glad he's healing well! I hope your last hour or so of work goes quickly!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Glad he's healing well!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great news! Glad things are going well and everything is healing properly! Make sure he doesnt over do it in the next couple days!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It sounds like he'll still be ok for HM.  He goes back to the doctor Aug 31...a few days before we are supposed to leave!!!
    Crosswalk
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay! That is exciting news!  Hopefully he continues to heal quickly and will be better than new for the HM!
    Favorite Thing About Fall- Fall Foods, apple pie, pumpkin cookies, apple cider... YUM!

Planning Bio

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Good news!    And, yes, don't let him over-do it.  Best of luck!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    morainemommorainemom member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Whew!  So glad to hear that! 

Your wedding is going to be amazing!
    I won't be able to make it as my parents are hosting a family reunion that same day.  :(   

Please take lots and lots of photos and post them as soon as possible!
  • Options
    LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay, this is great news!  I'm so glad he's cleared for a hobble down the aisle :)  Good luck finishing up all those last-minute details!

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    MM--I sure will! I am hoping that a couple friends (one who is a photog who is snapping some extras for us) will get at least a couple to us right away to share!!  So excited! 

He's been walking around the house a lot and doing well. So we'll definitely be able to get down the aisle, through the reception intros and first dance, and his dance with his mom.  I am still not 100% after being sick all last week, but hopeful I will be soon!  Thanks, ladies!
    Crosswalk
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards