Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Wedding Video

I'm definitley not on the fence about video, I know I want one.  I've seen some really nice videos out there.  What is everyone paying for their videos? Any recommendations? TIA

Re: Wedding Video

• Options
    CLW102409CLW102409 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I def. recommend Pittsburgh Wedding DVD

http://www.twenty10productions.com/

we received our video about 3 weeks ago and they did an amazing job capturing our day!!  While watching it we laughed and cried all at the same time!!  They are professional and unobtrusive.  I was adamant about them not going around to table to table getting well wishes from out guest (which is typical in wedding videos - HATE), they complied.  It was done so perfectly, I was in shock when I first saw the video at how well it was put together. 

DH and I did not want video but was talked into by our parents, so with the help of our photographer, who hooked us up with PGH wedding dvd.  Their prices maybe on the high sice but it was worth every single penny!!  We paid slightly under $1500 for 3 HD cameras - DH mic'd up during the ceramony - 8 hours of coverage (which i think they stayed longer).  We received 3 HD DVD's. 

image Ivory
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We got a ridiculouskly good introductory price because the company (Vita Designs) had just moved to Pittsburgh from CA not too long before our wedding and was drumming up business, we just got lucky. It was $500 for 2 camera, all day coverage and the guys were awesome to work with! I know their normal prices are higher but their final product was great.

www.vita-designs.com

Vacation

• Options
    gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Nate Shearer - he's a bit pricey but definitely worth it! We met with him and saw samples of his work and it's really great! We're getting 2 HD cameras and unlimited coverage + as many DVD's as we want... He's also throwing in a photo slideshow for our RD b/c both my brother and I booked him for our weddings :)

http://www.natesherervideo.com/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My videographer is $650 for all day coverage. We viewed his work and it's awesome for the price. Any additional discs are $25 each. He doesn't have a website, but was highly recommended by another knottie. PM me if you want his info.
    image.
    BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Bob from All-Pro USA.  I've heard great things about his work!  We are going with the lowest package he offers at $1800.  It includes full-day single camera coverage with no time limit, five edited DVDs and one Blu-Ray disc with a selection menu, honeymoon pictures added at no extra cost, and all footage in HD. 

http://www.allprousa.com/

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We also used All Pro USA. I totally recommend using them. After I saw their work from my friends wedding I booked them right away. The DVDs/Blu Rays are SO professional. We paid around $1900 for his middle package, though we booked in 2008.

They also have a DJ service, and their DJ used clips of my wedding video for the  promo video on his page.  Here's the link if you're interested in checking it out:

http://www.allprousa.com/weddingdjs/default.htm

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the recommendations, ladies! Ill have a look and let you know what i'm thinking. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey ladies,

Thanks for the recommendations, I had a look at them last night.  Nate Scheers videos were OK, but he did not have ANY pricing.  Guess I'll have to contact him.  All-Pro was nice, but a bit pricey.  Vita-Designs site didn't work.  Pittsburgh Wedding DVD's samples were very nice, The only pricing they had on the site was a sale price of $1299.  Guess I'll have to inquire more for samples and prices the was a good start.  Any more recommendations would be appreciated.  Thanks
    JS
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There are several other videographers on the board's recommended vendor list:

http://sites.google.com/site/pghknotties/vendors

These are all vendors who Pittsburgh Knotties have personally had good experiences with at their weddings.

Vacation
  • Options
    steelerschicksteelerschick member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Has anyone ever heard of Fine Line Weddings Videography?  I liked the videos on their website and they actually gave me a discounted rate for the Gold Package since I am having my wedding on a Friday. 

Thanks!

• Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi- this post is getting sort of buried now, so I would recommend you make a new post called "Fine Line Weddings Videography?" or something so people see this question.  Sorry, I've never heard of them!

Vacation
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards