Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

Naomi's Studio & Salon- The real deal

This salon is a disaster. I was supposed to have my wedding hair and makeup trial. The receptionist who works there is awful and the communication in the salon is poor. I came in for my trial and was asked if I would mind going with someone else because they were behind schedule. Every time I call I am given different information, and then Naomi gets on the phone and tells me different crap every time- which I am seeing now is all lies. The stylists in the salon are below average and you could go to a salon in the ghetto and have your hair or makeup done better. I have ordered products from there before that I came in to pick up after recieving a call that they were there and was told they weren't and were probably put on the shelf and sold. I was not even given an apoligy for their mess up or a discount.  Mind you these products can be ordered online for cheaper. If you want to avoid drama and messups on your wedding then DO NOT go with this salon. It's not worth the stress they put you through and they are not reliable. In fact Ive come to the conclusion that Naomi is money hungry and doesn't really care at all even though everytime you talk to her she will put on a smile and bullshit you to the max to make you believe she knows whats going on and will fix it. There are much more profesional places that truly do care about yours, any my wedding and don't look at it as just another cashflow. So beware and stay away if you dont want your entire wedding to revolve around unreliable and selfish people.