May 2012 Weddings

Ever Ordered From...

Oriental Trading? What kind of results did you have and would you order from them again? I have seen a few things in their magazines that are priced way better than anything I can find in town but I'm just not sure on it.

Your thoughts?

Re: Ever Ordered From...

• Overall I would say I've always had a good experience ordering from them and their quality is always good.

I ordered masks from them once at a previous job and they were actually pretty nice. We order from there at my current job and have had good experiences. But it's mostly stuff for the kids, so quality isn't super important.
    May '12 Nesties
    March Siggy Challenge: Furbaby
    MARRIED!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I've ordered from there several times. The stuff is cute and they deliver quickly too. Never had any problems.
  • I ordered my dog/cat wedding favors from them...I had a great experience. Only 3 out of the 10 dozen I ordered were busted. I was very happy and all ready for the "you need to send me non-busted suckers" phone call but there was no need...so I'm a happy bride! lol.
    Anniversary
  • I have.  The quailty of everything is fine.  However - beware!! Once you order them, they will spam your (snail) mailbox with thousands of catalogues unless you tell them to stop!
    Anniversary
  • Ordered spoons, giftbags, lots of stuff from work for parties and contests there...they're great!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • LOVE THEM!! But they do spam you with junk mail and magazines...its all free....just annoying lol
  • I've ordered tons of stuff from there.  Whenever we have a themed party at work I get stuff from them.  Its cheap and they ship fast!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards