May 2012 Weddings

Happy Monday! POLL

Happy Monday!... Hope everyone had a good weekend!

1. What time did you go to bed last night?
2. What color are your eyes? FI's eyes?
3. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
4. How many other weddings do you know of so far that you will be attending in 2012?
5. What is next on your list of WR To-Do's?
imageAnniversary

Re: Happy Monday! POLL

• 1. What time did you go to bed last night? 10:15 lights out, probably fell asleep about an hour later... sundays are killer
    2. What color are your eyes? FI's eyes? both blue :) mine are brighter blue, his can be greyish
    3. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? FI, before I went to bed
    4. How many other weddings do you know of so far that you will be attending in 2012? none yet... I'm the first of most of my friends to be engaged
    5. What is next on your list of WR To-Do's? contract and deposit on DJ and Florist, we've picked both and are waiting for them to send us their information
    ~The Future Mrs. L~ Planning Bio Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Mona8Mona8 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    1. What time did you go to bed last night? 10:25p.m.
    2. What color are your eyes? FI's eyes? Mine are brown and FI's are hazel (they turn green alot depending on the shirt he wears)
    3. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? FI <3
    4. How many other weddings do you know of so far that you will be attending in 2012? So far we have 3 more weddings to go to (not including our own)
    5. What is next on your list of WR To-Do's? We've pretty much decided on our florist, so we'll be getting the contract either  today or tomorrow and making it official!  We'll be signing up for one of our registries sometime this month too
    - can't wait to get the scanner gun in my hands :)
    imageAnniversary
  • 1. What time did you go to bed last night?
    11:30 went to bed when FI did...
    2. What color are your eyes? FI's eyes? Mine are brown and FI are green
    3. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? My sister....
    4. How many other weddings do you know of so far that you will be attending in 2012? 0... Alot of my friends are already married and have kids... the BFF and I are the only one who arent married or have kids... (not for longTongue out)
    5. What is next on your list of WR To-Do's? Book Resort, E-pic photographer, figure out if I want to use prop or not in e-pics if so go to hobby lobby....
    May 2012 Board October Siggy Challenge: Must Take Photos Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
    12a, after we watched the A team

Both Brown

Best friend Sat night

4. How many other weddings do you know of so far that you will be attending in 2012?
    1 other one in 2012, 1 this year in Sept

Waiting on dress to come in, but whole bunch of checks are DONE! Time to save and pay off stuff
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Midnight

We both have bright blue eyes :)
    FI.. saying goodnight.
    One for sure.. and my MOH will be getting engaged soon too, so two weddings, but not official yet!
    My tears of joy packets!

11:00pm, I was stuck reading Water for Elephants
    FI and I both of blue eyes
    FI :)
    As of right now, none other than our own.  In 2011 I have 4 weddings so far.
    Florist, need to meet and figure out what flowers I can use.
    May 2012 Siggy ~ Favorite E-pic image
  • 1. What time did you go to bed last night? I work 3rd so i haven't been to bed yet.
    2. What color are your eyes? FI's eyes? miine are blue/green and FI"s are blue gray.
    3. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? My mom this morning.
    4. How many other weddings do you know of so far that you will be attending in 2012? 1 other and I am in it. lol
    5. What is next on your list of WR To-Do's?  Pick out shoes.
  • 1. What time did you go to bed last night? 12:30 or so
    2. What color are your eyes? FI's eyes? Mine are hazel, his are brown
    3. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? FI
    4. How many other weddings do you know of so far that you will be attending in 2012? None that I know of.
    5. What is next on your list of WR To-Do's? Book the ceremony venue.
  • 1. What time did you go to bed last night? 11pm-ish
    2. What color are your eyes? FI's eyes? mine are blue, FI's are brown/hazel
    3. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? a coworker
    4. How many other weddings do you know of so far that you will be attending in 2012? one
    5. What is next on your list of WR To-Do's? finalize our florist and ceremony musicians, and set a meeting with a potential videographer
    May '12 Nesties
    March Siggy Challenge: Furbaby
    MARRIED!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • 1. What time did you go to bed last night? Around 12:30PM
    2. What color are your eyes? FI's eyes? Both brown
    3. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Fiance
    4. How many other weddings do you know of so far that you will be attending in 2012? Around 7
    5. What is next on your list of WR To-Do's? book photographer and set up florist meeting to see in season flowers to start planning what i want and adjust budget
    12:30.

Mine are green, his are brown.

My mama.

Just one so far.  A friend of mine from home decided to get married 6 weeks before our wedding.

Engagement pictures, STDs, and starting the work on our centerpieces (it involves knitting, I'll post pics later).
    Hmmm, it was about 2:40ish when my eyes closed for good. (Have a lot of homework due in the next week so I'm working ahead)
    blue and his are a greenish blue
    my FI <3
    0 so far...maybe 1 if Stephen's roommate hurries up and pops the question haha
    take e-pics and start on STDs which will include our e-pics.
  • 1. What time did you go to bed last night? 9ish
    2. What color are your eyes? FI's eyes? Mine- Hazel/ FI's- Blue
    3. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? An inspector for a job we just finished
    4. How many other weddings do you know of so far that you will be attending in 2012? None so far
    5. What is next on your list of WR To-Do's? Put Deposits down.  Sending them next month Laughing

• 1. What time did you go to bed last night? 12:30am

2. What color are your eyes? FI's eyes? mine blue, his brown
    3. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Mom
    4. How many other weddings do you know of so far that you will be attending in 2012? the other wedding was just called off, so none now
    5. What is next on your list of WR To-Do's? Look at and give feedback to graphic designer...SO excited! Oh, and finish Bridesmaids' asks...
    Anniversary
    About 12:30am.
    Mine are green, FI's are hazel.
    My sister.
    So far 0...
    Decide on wedding colors... maybe. 
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
    10pm
    my eyes are dark brown, his eyes change..green/blue/hazel. depends on his mood
    A lady from a school i hope to get into
    So far just one
    5. What is next on your list of WR To-Do's
    Photographer and Videographer
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards