Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Re: wedding slideshow

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful dress, beautiful jewlery, beautiful bride.  It looks like you had a fabulous time and the night was great.  Congrats.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I LOVE the pictures of you and your DH on the ice at PPG! I'm so happy you were able to skate in your dress and they let you on!  Did you take your hockey stick?

Congrats!  The pictures are beautiful!
    Favorite Thing About Fall- Fall Foods, apple pie, pumpkin cookies, apple cider... YUM!

Planning Bio

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I can't see it. Frown I have gotten a "cannot display" page the past 5 times I've tried. I wonder what's wrong. I know it's not blocked...
  • Options
    CLW102409CLW102409 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Kim--it's missing the www before the .life  It should be:

http://www.lifelovegrace.com/JenandMike/
  • Options
    morainemommorainemom member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kim,
    I couldn't get it to load on my laptop -- but on my desktop computer it worked just fine.  It does take a few seconds to load.

Great slideshow!  I played it first thing this morning!  You were so stunning! 

• Options
    LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Gorgeous!  I am so in love with your shoes.  Everything looked elegant and fun, congratulations again!

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oh wow Jen. I'm almost in tears over here.  Everything looks so gorgeous. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies! I totally didn't notice the "www" missing. My computer is not liking the slideshow though, so I've only gotten part way through. From what I've seen though, gorgeous!! Jen, you looked amazing! I love the shoes and tattoo shot, as well as the ice ones. I hope the rain has stopped in Mexico!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I too love the shoes and jewelry.

Your shrug was super cute.

Also, your skin looks fabulous. I know that was a concern for you, and it looks amazing.

Looks like a great day! :)
  • Options
    kime31kime31 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your shoes were so much fun!  Love them Laughing
  • Options
    jrsygrl10jrsygrl10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks girls for all of the compliments!

we didn't try to take the hockey skates. there was so much going on, it was too much to pack in. the boys were thrilled to have been told to bring their hockey skates though! the one GM has never skated, so we rented skates for him. we then promptly forgot about him until one of the BM's pointed at him to go help him. the poor guy was gripping the railing and staring at us with huge "deer in headlight" eyes. the boys went over and grabbed him and propped him up for the pictures. they didn't say a thing about me getting on to the ice. i had skates on and paid to get on the rink..so what could they say? people formed lines to cheer as i walked towards the rink, it was hilarious. it was worth it though. the one picture of all of us has DH (!!) beaming like a little boy bc he's so excited to have his skates on. that smile was worth the cold! our asst photog rented skates and hopped on with her camera to skate around with the boys too!

kwynn-thanks for the compliment. i was worried. so every time i see close up shots of myself i sigh in relief and cry just a little bit...thankful to have wonderful pictures that aren't ruined by my skin!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards