Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Ticked Off Tuesday

I'm not ticked off about much of anythiing, but the board is so slllowww.  I'm dying! 

Ticked off
about : the pollen level.  I sound like a frog!  Allergy Dr appt at 6pm tonight

August Siggy Challenge- Wedding Must Have - sleigh cake stand Bio updated 04/05/10.
Anniversary

Re: Ticked Off Tuesday

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I've gotten ticked off at a lot of people today. Nothing real serious, just minor annoyances.

-First it was the Comcast guy on the phone... turns out the bill was right, but I figured out why it is the way it is all by myself. That guy couldn't explain it worth sh!t. He said he gets several calls per day from customers confused about their bill. Shouldn't that tell you something, like maybe you should consider re-formating it??

- A coworker was introducing me to some people from our company that work out of the local office in MI, and she looked at my name plaque before saying my name!! WTF, you know my name, I know you do!

- I am so sick of all of the junk calls and recordings I've gotten today- seems more than normal.

- Finally, tom. is Administrative Professionals Day, and I know I probably will not be acknowledged (wasn't last year, while others in administrative positions were). I will be really pissed if they acknowledge the new girl who started last week, but not me.
  • Options
    LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Haha, this is a fun one!

Let's see, I'm ticked off at apartment people in CT for not calling me back!  I will only be in town for one weekday, people, I need to make viewing appointments!

And I'm ticked off at coworkers who always try to reschedule meetings at the last minute.  Sorry, I can't always change my whole next day's schedule at 5 PM.

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • Options
    missyt180missyt180 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I hate when this board is slow - I end up going on the general boards, and being horrified by the insanity over there!  So much in-crowding and incoherent posts.

Ticked off that its raining - my sinuses are going crazy.

That's about it though!  :)
  • Options
    kime31kime31 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    about: the fact that a softball home doubleheader got rescheduled for this sunday (so now I have to work) and no one told me about it when I already organized a get together of friends at Boordy a local vineyard that is having live music, food, and wine tasting Frown
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards