May 2012 Weddings
Options

Bridesmaids Jewelry

I am having a hard time finding jewerly for my three girls. I couldn't post a picture but here is the link. The dress will be in a harvest gold (not the purple on the link). more of a brown gold than a shiny gold. 
image 204 Invited
image 148 Are ready to party!
image 56 Will be missing out!
image 0 Are MIA!
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: Bridesmaids Jewelry

• Options
    what about just a string of pearls and pearl earrings? that'd be pretty with the color and would compliment your white dress!
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    Maybe since it is more of a brown gold, a simple gold change and dangles?
    May 2012 Siggy ~ Favorite E-pic image
  • Options
    I'm not usually a fan of pearls, but I think they'll look stunning with the color you've chosen.  I think gold jewelry would blend in too much, and silver def won't work.  You can find tons of pearl jewelry super cheap - not real pearls, of course, but you know what I mean.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2012-weddings_bridesmaids-jewelry?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:f0ca0bc1-9255-4120-8042-b40e7f3e99c5Discussion:1fb7bb83-56a2-4d2e-8b1b-3ad7e525a02cPost:36e0a451-7fe4-40be-8deb-dc5c604a0510">Re: Bridesmaids Jewelry</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm not usually a fan of pearls, but I think they'll look stunning with the color you've chosen.  I think gold jewelry would blend in too much, and silver def won't work.  You can find tons of pearl jewelry super cheap - not real pearls, of course, but you know what I mean.
    Posted by FutureMrsW9[/QUOTE]

i agree with this!  :)
  • Options
    I agree with the pearl idea!
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards