May 2012 Weddings

Weekend Checks!

FI and I went to meet with our florist this weekend and we decided on pretty much everything! I wasn't sure if FI was going to be miserable meeting with the florist but he actually was really happy he went. He was able to pick out what he wanted for the groomsmen, dads, and his boutonniere and also was able to hear what the florist recommended for centerpieces. Overall is the meeting was great and I am really excited about our florist and I completely trust that she'll put together some amazing things for us.

There was a jewelry store next to the florist and FI and I went in and checked out their mens' wedding bands since FI still needs one. He found one that he really liked, and although he didn't commit to it yet, we have the name of the store and the style # of the ring in case we don't find anything else in the next couple of weeks.

FI and I also met with a Priest at the church where we are getting married (he's not the Priest who's marrying us though) to go over the paperwork and talk about the readings etc. We also picked a rehearsal time for the Friday before the wedding.

I also found an organist who can play during the ceremony. We had originally thought about asking the person who plays the organ at my parent's church but he wasn't available so I've been trying to find someone who can play the organ, and the Priest actually gave me this persons name, I called her yesterday, and she's available!
imageimage
Missing Our July Sparkler
BFP-11/12/12, MMC 1/16/13-baby stopped growing @ 9wks, found out at 13wks, D&E 1/25/13 Anniversary]

Re: Weekend Checks!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards